Coupa is emerging as one of the hottest Cloud Applications companies. Already managing $10+ billion in spending for worldwide enterprises, Coupa is recognized as the next generation leader of Spend Management solutions. With Coupa, the global enterprise is able to manage expenses, encourages smarter spending with innovative tools, provide real time views, and makes recommendations for organizational improvement. Coupa is currently looking for a Customers for Life Account Manager
Customer for Life Account Managers are responsible for driving Coupa’s number one value to “Ensure Customer Success” by working with assigned customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customer’s self-defined goals.
- As a Customer for Life Account Manager, you own ultimate responsibility for the customer’s renewal and for expansion success. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Coupa, utilize all their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Partner with our Adoption Consultants (Technical Account Managers) to manage assigned enterprise accounts to ensure customer success.
- Working within an account team matrix, lead C-level stakeholders towards identifying their Procurement and Cost Savings vision by evangelizing the capabilities of Coupa in the areas of: procurement, invoicing, spend management, analytics, sourcing, contracts, budgets and other financial areas that impact the customer’s bottom line.
- Quantify value achieved through utilization of Coupa and measure value against customers defined goals.
- Partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Effectively network an account from the C-Level down in order to achieve successful execution of the customer’s Blueprint.
- Play a fundamental part in helping your customers establish and manage their Change Management/Governance Processes.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and developing a risk mitigation plan.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Coupa’s product and platform functionality, courses and administrative services integral to the customer's success.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio by networking between customers, partners, and Coupa.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around business transformation.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and sales reference program.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in account management, success management or a related field.
- eProcurement experience is desired, but not required.
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software.
- Previous consulting experience or sales experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, NetSuite, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelor Degree required.
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), flex plan as well as a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.