Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider? Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals and we could be looking for you.
Coupa is emerging as one of the hottest Cloud Applications companies. Already managing $10+ billion in spending for worldwide enterprises, Coupa is recognized as the next generation leader of Spend Management solutions. With Coupa, the global enterprise is able to manage expenses, encourages smarter spending with innovative tools, provide real time views, and makes recommendations for organizational improvement.
Coupa’s mission is to deliver software innovation that breeds responsible spending while impacting the company bottom line. Coupa’s spend management solution uses the cutting edge Ruby on Rails stack hosted on the Amazon cloud -- the Coupa Cloud. Join us in leading a revolution in enterprise software and make a real impact on our platform!
- Design, build and maintain the Coupa Analytics Application
- Leverage ETL tools as appropriate to obtain raw data from the system and warehouse it
- Work closely with the development and product management team to define, model and extend key business metrics
- Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
- Contribute to the architecture and evolution of the Coupa platform
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business
- 5+ Years software QA experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer or information science or equivalent
- Passionate about data management, business intelligence and visualization
- 3+ years of ETL development, knowledge of data warehousing architecture
- Exposed to techniques, tools and best practices to process large volumes of complex business data
- Knowledge of MySQL and GoodData platform
- Be awesome; tell us what makes you special!
Extra Consideration Given To:
Knowledge of Rails, Ruby
- Experienced in addressing database performance issues
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at email@example.com or 650-539-3872.