Do you want to work for a company that The Wall Street Journal named one of the top 50 new start-up companies or the Business Insider states is one of the 25 Enterprise Startups To Bet Your Career on? Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals and we could be looking for you. We are currently seeking an Integrations Architect who will work out of our San Mateo, CA office.
Coupa Integration Architect is responsible for end to end implementation of the integration solution that integrates Coupa with ERPs, Supplier systems and 3rd party services in the procurement domain. The Coupa Integration Architect will be a hands-on architect who will also manage customer, partner and Coupa resources in the implementation to ensure Customer Success.
- Architect, Design & Implement Integration Solutions that integrate with Customer’s ERP system / Supplier’s Backend Systems.
- Manage Successful Delivery of Integration Projects.
- Manage customer expectations and work with Coupa / Customer project managers to meet project time line and quality obligations.
- Manage and mentor integration engineers from Coupa and Partners to successfully deliver the solution.
- Lead Integration Governance related initiatives in Coupa.
- Support Coupa sales team on Integration related pre-sales activities.
- 8 – 12 years of overall experience working with integration technologies.
- Proven hands on experience architecting large scale integrations that involve ERP Integration with SAP / PeopleSoft / ORACLE etc.
- Proven hands on experience integrating with external supplier systems using standards like EDI, cXML etc.
- Middleware Experience – IBM / TIBCO / SAP / ORACLE / Boomi
- Programming Language Experience – Java / Ruby / .NET
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- Proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database concepts.
- Experience with UNIX or Linux environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
The following skills / experience are desired will be considered a huge plus
- DELL Boomi – Design & Development Skills
- Ruby Programming Skills
- ERP Domain Knowledge – PeopleSoft / ORACLE
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), flex plan as well as a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.