Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider?
Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals. We are looking for a UX Designer who will join our product team and work on design and delivery of new products from concept generation to completion.
- Work with PMs to gather and define requirements for new features in a very fast paced environment
- Rapidly iterate on design solutions using appropriate tools like wireframes, interaction flows, user stories, pixel perfect mockups, screen specs, personas, scenarios, storyboards, task flows, user stories, etc.
- Working on interaction and visual style guide, develop, manage and refine design patterns
- Work with Developers to help implement features
- 5+ years of experience in both interaction and visual design
- Enjoy working in a fast paced agile environment
- Hands on designer that can create exciting results on their own
- Can address customer needs by simplifying complex workflows, promote ease of use and beauty
- Love reaching out to customers to understand their needs and expectations
- Keep an eye on latest UX trends and best practices
- Can recommend improvements for the user experience
- Have design experience with mobile and mobile apps
- Can effectively communicate with developers to implement and realize the design vision
- Have a portfolio to show your work
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), FSA, a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-539-3872.