Training should never be a one size fits all approach so we’ve made sure that you’ll get what works best for you and your company.
Our product workshops are a great place to start to get a good overview of what Coupa can do for you. We offer instructor led trainings that happen in your test environment to get your people trained to be trainers. We can even come and do them on site for you if that works better. But no matter how you choose to do your training we make sure that it’s hands on and engaging because learning shouldn’t involve a lecture. At Coupa we believe a combination of training is the best way to learn, so we offer an array of choices from self-serve education on our site, to custom training in person at your site or ours.
We’re also big believers in the power of social networking so we make it easy for you to connect with other Coupa users through our forums at support.coupa.com You can also tap into our knowledge base to quickly find answers from FAQs and recent announcements.
All of this connecting and collective brainpower comes to life in our Feature Forums. Here you can tell us new features you would like to see or read other users suggestions and vote for the ones that you want to see come to life. We listen to it all, and triage each one. Many of our new features come from our community of users because we believe that we can all benefit from each other’s knowledge and experience.
Find What Works best for you
Education is key in getting your chops in anything new and we know that everyone learns differently. We offer you a number of options to get going. You can opt for both online and in-person training so you can get the most out of Coupa. The training is for any administrator or user who who wants to beef up their Coupa skills.
Online Training for Administrators
- Learn customer best practices and tips from our Coupa experts
- Increase your Coupa administration skills and learn ways to make tasks more efficient.
- Review recent upgrades and changes and learn how new Coupa features and functions can help your organization.
- Learn how to utilize full Coupa functionality including Coupa’s budget, invoice and contract capabilities.
View Classes >>
In Person Training
Online training is a great way to learn Coupa without leaving your office. However, for customers interested in a hands on live training experience, we'll be hosting a two day training session at our office in San Mateo on January 16 and 17. To register or get more information email email@example.com.
- Work directly with Coupa team members to learn how to enable additional features including budgets, contracts, invoicing and sourcing. Coupa professionals will be on hand to help make these features work for your organization.
- Practice making advanced changes to the system (such as modifying your Purchase Order template).
- Learn how to enable Coupa’s ability to track savings and show others in your organization money you have saved by using Coupa.
- Get hands-on configuration instruction from Coupa system experts
Cost: $1,200 plus travel expenses. Coupa will provide training facilities and meals. Training will take place from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Day 1 and 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on Day 2. Upon registration you will receive information to help confirm your travel plans (transportation, hotel recommendation).
Custom Training Classes
Experienced Coupa Team members are available to develop a custom in-person or virtual training class for you and your team. For pricing and details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Practice Webinar Series
The Coupa Best Practice series is open to all customers. It's an opportunity for customers to interact with each other to discuss topics that are relevant to their business. These are every Thursday at 11 AM PT.
View Webinars >>
Coupa "Office Hours"
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 AM PST we provide office hours for Coupa Customers to ask questions about Coupa functionality or discuss best practices. A Coupa success team expert is on hand to provide answers any questions about the Coupa platform.
Schedule Time >>