Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider?
Coupa Software is currently seeking a Solutions Consultant in its San Mateo HQ, the Dallas/Houston area and in Europe (UK or Scandinavia preferred).
We are looking for a passionate evangelist who can continue help Coupa grow as the leader in Cloud Spend Management. Coupa Solutions Consultants are responsible for providing technical and functional expertise during the sales process to exemplify why Coupa Cloud Spend Management is the optimal solution for their business. This process includes demonstrating how Coupa’s CSM can meet and exceed their business needs, while delivering value that is unparalleled in the market today.
- Provide technical and functional expertise during the sales process.
- Demonstrate how Coupa’s CSM can meet and exceed the business need of our prospects.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate architect integration.
- RFP assistance, Platform Demonstrations, IT Workshops, Statement of Work Creations, Training, Presentations, and Document Creation.
- Subject matter expert that can provide valuable sales insights to their salespeople and prospects.
- Manage accounts; 50-75% of your time would include travel.
- Help to grow Coupa as the leader in in Cloud Spend Management space.
- Provide demonstrations of our cloud platform, IT Workshops and various trainings.
- 3 – 7 year’s experience in systems applications selling or Implementation of these applications.
- eProcurement experience is desired, but not required.
- Expense Management experience is a plus.
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus, as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software.
- Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelor Degree required.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-539-3872.