Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider? Coupa Software is currently seeking Customer Adoption Consultant located in San Mateo, California.
Coupa Customer Adoption Consultants are responsible for maximizing the value Coupa brings to its customers. This is a very hands-on, high-visibility and highly leveraged role within Coupa and our customer base. You’ll find solutions by working closely with a variety of teams within Coupa - Product Management, Integrations, Operations, Account Management and Customer Care.
This role provides a wealth of opportunities to execute and make our customers successful and is ideal for someone full of energy and a strong desire to prove oneself. There is no “small” or “big” job in this role. One day, you’ll find yourself doing something as simple as configuring Coupa to enable a supplier and the next day you could be having important conversations with the CPO/CIO on how to revolutionize their spend management using Coupa platform.
- Become a trusted advisor for our Customers,
- Understand their Procure-to-Pay needs
- Design Coupa to achieve their goals.
- Become a champion within Coupa for our customers
- Deep domain expertise in P2P
- 5 -7 years of experience implementing complex systems for supporting direct/indirect procurement
- Direct experience working with customers
- Strong understanding of web technologies and ERP systems such as Oracle, GP, SAP, etc.
- Proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
- Must be self-driven
- Bachelor Degree required
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), flex plan as well as a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.