Coupa’s mission is to empower organizations to spend smarter and save money through broad adoption and use of innovative, easy to use, fast to implement, and cost-effective cloud spend management applications. Coupa’s spend management solution uses cutting edge Ruby on Rails software hosted on the Amazon cloud – the Coupa Cloud.
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to provide customer care and support to Coupa customers. Responsibilities for this role include interfacing (phone/email/web/chat) directly with Coupa customers to clearly define and understand the issues they are reporting and how they impacts their business operations. The successful candidate will have strong technical aptitude, enjoy researching issues and solving problems, be a team player, and love working with customers.
The key personality traits that we are looking for are: self-motivated, customer focused, strong desire to learn, can-do attitude, tenacity to solve problems, team player, and results driven.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer incentive stock options, health, vision, and dental insurance, and 401k.
This position will report to the Director of Customer Success.
This position will be based at Coupa's Headquarters in San Mateo, CA.
- College degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1 - 2+ years of professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies is a must
- Experience in SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) is a plus
- Experience in Customer Facing role is a plus
- Experience in procurement is a plus
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.