Coupa’s HR Director is a hands-on position that supports the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources office and provides expertise in HR functional areas as described below. Coupa is developing an innovative performance-based culture that you will help define and implement. The HR Director manages employee recruiting, onboarding, human resources policies, procedures and programs, including the following: benefits, compensation, stock administration, legal compliance, organizational development, employment, employee relations, employee database management, and training and development.
The HR Director must be skilled in partnering with executives as well as representing employees to ensure that HR strategies, goals and priorities are driven by and aligned with business needs.
We require the following expertise:
- Broad knowledge and experience in the HR field. This position will have emphasis on recruiting, compensation and benefits, immigration and international HR, and employment law.
- 3-5 years HR experience
- BA/BS, preferably in a HR related field (such as Organization Development, Human Resources, Business Management, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- Above average communication skills, including presentation skills.
Some of the key responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage the recruiting of superior talent to fuel our growth
- Establish credibility throughout the Company in order to be an effective leader on people related issues.
- Track and administer compensation programs, including Sales commission plans, to support the research and development strategies for hiring employees worldwide, frequently with only one or two employees in each country.
- Track and provide relevant data for monthly / quarterly accruals for compensation and benefit programs; participate in annual budget cycle.
- Ensure that employee relations issues are managed in an efficient, just and timely manner.
- Develop, implement and communicate policies and procedures to enable organizational growth and continual organizational improvement.
- Administer competitive health and welfare benefit programs to include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life, FSA, 401(k) and COBRA for U.S. employees; healthcare, disability, life and pension/retirement plans as appropriate for international employees.
- Ensure that the Company remains in compliance with EEO, employment, benefits, and labor laws.
- Provide training as required, ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Interface with immigration attorneys and employees to administer immigration matters.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure accuracy in payroll, month end accruals, and annual audit responses.
- Counsel and coach employees and managers in effective communication and conflict resolution; advise with regards to policies.
- Stay abreast of legal developments and changes in law that impacts the Company.
This position gives the opportunity to do a little bit of everything HR and needs someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
The target pay for this position is $90,000 to $100,000 per year. In addition, we provide pre-IPO options and great benefits. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. Coupa is pleased to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.