Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider? Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals and we could be looking for you.
In this exciting role, you will provide product marketing leadership for what is rapidly becoming the #1 brand in spend optimization solutions in the world. You will be expected to craft and execute a comprehensive strategy to grow our market share and deepen adoption of our growing number of solutions with existing customers. You will own product positioning, messaging, pricing, competitive analysis, sales enablement, evangelism, and management of product launches. The selected candidate will contribute to the product strategy and serve as the subject matter expert on the whole suite.
Deep domain expertise in the spend optimization market is not required, but highly desired. Outstanding positioning, writing, PowerPoint, and presentation skills are a must. This position reports into the VP of Product Management.
• Go-to-market plans: Create and execute GTM plans. Develop messaging, positioning, buyer
personas, pricing, product presentations, naming, pricing and key content for major product
• Competitive Analysis: Create and maintain thorough analysis of key competitors (SWOT
analysis, pricing, positioning, product capabilities). Develop competitive sales tools to
effectively position offering against competitors’.
• Product Evangelism: Create presentations and deliver analyst, press, customer and prospect
briefings. Speak at tradeshows and events on Coupa’s offerings and how we are transforming
• Sales Enablement: Enable sales and solution consultant teams with competitive sales guides,
high level and detailed product presentations, training, product demos and detailed customer
• Business Reviews: Conduct quarterly business reviews for each product area in collaboration
with product management to ensure aggressive growth in each product investment. Reviews
include: Win/Loss analysis, competitive landscape update, revenue growth metrics, and key
trends in customer usage & buying behavior.
• Established track record in spearheading successful product launches with measurable results
• Solid experience in building compelling positioning and messaging for complex products or
• Proven ability to activate messaging through internal and external communications.
• Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating quantitative and qualitative data into
• Interest in diving into the functionality of the product to really understand how to better promote
features, use cases, and value propositions to customers.
• Excellent organizational and presentations skills and an ability to successfully interact across
functions and at all levels of an organization.
• Self-driven, with a positive outlook. Known for inspiring everyone around them, thrilling
customers and thinking out of the box.
• Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus.
• 10+ years experience with marketing in B2B.
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), and flex spending plan as well as a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.