Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider? Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals and we could be looking for you.
We need an experienced and dynamic individual to lead our public relations and social media efforts. Coupa is the leader in cloud spend management and is searching for a rockstar that can increase awareness of Coupa as the leader in the market. The Director of Corporate Communications will develop and execute Coupa’s public relations plan and social media programs.
- Develop comprehensive, multi-dimensional PR plan to increase overall brand awareness of Coupa. Plan includes thought leadership programs, product launches, and innovation releases.
- Build relationships with industry press, bloggers, and influencers in the industry.
- Provide external PR agency with strategic direction as well as executional guidance. Serve as Agency’s primary contact.
- Provide leadership in messaging development and brand positioning.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams including product management, customer success, and marketing to create well rounded PR program.
- Maintain Coupa’s relationship with industry analysts.
- Negotiate contracts and manage the analyst relationship.
- Provide ongoing analyst support to ensure positive coverage of Coupa Software by analysts.
Customer Case Studies
- Responsible for running the Customer Showcase program.
- Manage the customer relationship to maximize their participation in the program.
- Develop appropriate materials including customer videos, press releases, customer webinars, and press interviews
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years PR experience including B to B software.
- Prove experience in managing an external PR agency. Must understand how to track and audit agency performance, and provide ongoing guidance for maximum performance and ROI.
- Must have a passion for writing as all press releases will be written internally.
- Must be well-versed in social media, and a heavy user of social media channels. Experience in blogging required.
- Expert ability in writing, and editing press releases, media collateral, award submissions and Coupa’s blogs.
- Ability to lead internal and external teams, and provide cross-functional leadership.
- Familiarity with social measurement tools and platforms, e.g. HootSuite, Sprinklr, Radian6, Scoutlabs, Klout.
- A “can-do” attitude with a relentless obsession for customer satisfaction and audience engagement.
- You don’t wait for others and are willing to move quickly with skilled and tactical execution.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel at handling multiple concurrent projects.
In addition to a very competitive salary, we offer incentive stock options, company paid health benefits, 401k and a startup environment that allows for creativity and a chance to have fun at work.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at email@example.com or 650-539-3872.