Coupa is building a world-class sales organization of experienced enterprise software executives. We are looking for strong Sales Directors and Account Executives across North America and Europe that have a proven track record of success selling enterprise software. The ideal candidate is a winner and a natural pace setter that is looking to make an impact in a young and rapidly growing company. We are looking for sales leaders that have executive presence, are solution oriented, have the highest levels of integrity, and are team players. If you meet this criteria, then Coupa Software could be for you!
- Identifying opportunities to grow revenue from existing customer accounts.
- Ensuring success and renewals from assigned set of customer accounts.
- Developing minimum pipeline targets for the territory.
- Coordinating closely with technical resources to ensure customer goals are met.
- Qualifying opportunities and properly managing corporate resources.
- Creating and setting sales strategy, creating account and close plans, executing on the strategy.
- Creating, presenting, and demonstrating our solutions and proposals to prospects.
- Contributing to sales best practices, competitive intelligence, and collaborating with co-workers and teammates.
- Exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.
Requirements and skills/qualifications:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of sales experience.
- A successful and consistent track record of selling enterprise software is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required.
- Experience in selling Enterprise Software, Spend Management and/or On-Demand (SaaS) solutions are preferred.
- Strong skills in building a business case and ROI analysis are a must.
- Minimum 4 year college degree is required.
Sales Leadership & Character attributes:
- Our sales professionals are self-starters with a bias for action. They have a strong accountability for personal results. They embody creativity, intellectual horsepower, confidence, resourcefulness, and have a strong work ethic.
- Our sales professionals have strong leadership skills and truly enjoy helping, selling, and working with people. They are assertive, respected among peers and customers, and are able to influence yet work in a team environment.
- Our sales professionals are strong at building rapport and relationships, as well as negotiating win-win agreements with prospects.
- Our sales professionals have the highest levels of integrity and are 100% committed to driving customer success.
- Candidates should have a strong technical aptitude and be comfortable working with multiple systems and tools. They have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office products, e-mail, and Web applications. Our sales team fully leverages SFDC (our SFA system of record) to improve the quality, predictability and reporting of sales efforts.
Time Management and Multi-tasking Excellence:
- Our sales professionals effectively manage their time and activities on a daily basis. They manage the entire prospecting effort and run multiple sales processes at once. Our sales professionals have keen prioritization skills, and are able to see and make necessary adjustments based on the business need.