Coupa’s mission is to empower organizations to spend smarter and save money through broad adoption and use of innovative, easy to use, fast to implement, and cost-effective cloud spend management applications.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer within the Customer Success organization at Coupa. This person will have the opportunity to learn many different cutting edge Cloud technologies such as Boomi, Coupa, Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Ruby on Rails, Salesforce.com, Google Apps, …
- Install, configure, and maintain end user hardware and software for Macs, PCs, network printers, and other network devices.
- Support Coupa employees on all IT related issues including networking, Internet, desktop, and phone.
- Support Coupa customer integrations with other ERPs and cloud services.
- Support Coupa software releases.
- Technical support for Coupa product issues.
The key personality traits that we are looking for are: self-motivated, strong desire to learn, can-do attitude, tenacity to solve problems, team player, and customer success and results focus.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer incentive stock options, health, vision, and dental insurance, and 401k.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Cloud Operations.
- 2+ years of experience in an IT support role in a professional or academic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of networking and phone systems is a plus
- Experience with installing and configuring ERP and Financial systems is a plus
- Customer service experience is a plus
- 4 year University degree preferred but not required
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.