Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider? Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals and we could be looking for you.
We are currently seeking a Junior Integrations Engineer who will work out of our San Mateo, CA office.
Coupa Integration Engineers are responsible for implementing and supporting data integrations between various ERP, supplier systems and Coupa.
- Developing and automating integration routines.
- Testing and deploying integration routines.
- Debugging and supporting production integration issues.
- Acting as integration SME for implementing projects.
- Keeping the integration documentation up to date.
- 1 year of experience integrating with financial systems such as Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, Great Plains, Lawson, NetSuite using Flat File, REST, SOAP, Ruby, Boomi Integration Cloud, or other technologies.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- Proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database concepts.
- Ruby on Rails experience a plus.
- Experience with UNIX or Linux environments.
- eProcurement experience is desired, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), flex plan as well as a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at email@example.com or 650-539-3872.