Professional Services at Coupa are responsible for educating customers in both pre and post sale environments. This position is responsible for the delivery of training, implementation, and integration services for customers of Coupa. Working with the rest of the Services Team, this position often quickly assesses customer implementation needs, develops innovative plans to solve problems and implements the plans to ensure customer success.
Successful candidates must have a passion for helping clients find creative ways to more effectively run their businesses. Customer success is a top corporate goal for Coupa. Finding new ways to constantly improve the success and loyalty of our customers is a top priority for this position.
This is an individual contributor position where you are responsible for managing 3 to 4 concurrent implementations for enterprise customers. As we continue to grow, there will be management opportunities for folks that excel. The title will be based on the experience level of the candidate.
Work is routinely performed out of your home office but may also occur at our customer’s sites across North America, travel is up to 25%. Individuals located near San Mateo, CA will work from our Headquarters office.
- 3 – 7 years experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider
- Candidates should have excellent client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute on an implementation plan
- Experience with software in an ASP environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software. Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: QuickBooks, NetSuite, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP
- Working knowledge of and experience using XML, HTML, and SQL is desirable.
- Must be able to work in a startup environment.
- BS or MS in related field from a top school
- Must have shown career growth as part of prior experience