At Coupa we believe in the Success of our Clients as the key to Coupa's growth and momentum in the Spend Management Space. This starts with how well are we resolving our client's issues and questions as it relates to the Coupa Platform. Ensuring that all their issues are resolved in a timely manner in addition to providing the self-service tools to resolve issues and questions on their own.
The Senior Director of Global Customer Support is responsible for building, maintaining and expanding the Success of our customer base. This person will possess strong leadership capabilities and exhibit their ability to lead and direct both by building out the organization, as well as leading through high priority cases of our enterprise customers. The senior director will be responsible for the build-out of personnel as well as systems and infrastructure to adequately support our customer and partner base. In addition, this person will work closely with all cross-functional teams, especially development and professional services to ensure that any issues that clients are facing are resolved at the root to ensure they can be avoided going forward. Required Skills
- 7+ years minimum experience performing analysis and troubleshooting of complex software applications
- Experience in Leading an Global Technical Support team focused on complex transactional systems
- Experience with industry standard CRM tools, Knowledge Bases and bug tracking mechanisms
- Experience building out a Global 24x7 support team
- Experience being on-call 24x7 with stringent SLAs
- Ability to lead in Crisis
- Demonstrable experience working with enterprise level customers, pre-sales customers and partners
- Proven verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a top university
This job is located at Coupa's headquarters in San Mateo, CA. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.