The Supplier Enablement Lead will gather supplier data, test supplier systems, as well as develop and coordinate training to enable transactions between Coupa clients and preferred suppliers. Prepare, register, and educate suppliers in transacting with Coupa via cXML, EDI and/or the Coupa Supplier Network (CSN). This position will manage supplier relationships and assist in testing supplier connectivity, gaining supplier acceptance, and enabling suppliers to receive purchase orders, submit electronic shipping documents and invoices and transmit catalogs via the network. This role is responsible for managing multiple and various complexity projects simultaneously.
Essential Job Functions:
- Register suppliers, test supplier connectivity, import catalogs, and build punch-out catalogs.
- Manage the Coupa Catalog Administration functionality to provide suppliers appropriate information to expedite the registration process, enablement, and catalog set-up; and access other information related to Coupa Supplier Network registration.
- Communicate with suppliers in a manner that urges them to transition to the Coupa Supplier Network, providing information in the appropriate format to import to the Coupa Supplier Network.
- Work with Coupa client Procurement teams to identify appropriate suppliers for registration.
- Solicit supplier base to coordinate registration and catalog submission to for Coupa clients.
- Facilitate and train individuals at each supplier to ensure accurate catalog information is provided and transmitted.
- Screen and confirm supplier catalogs for accuracy in format and general content.
- Escalate supplier issues as necessary with Coupa Professional Services and/or client team.
- Identify and create business process change mechanics to streamline supplier enablement methods.
- Escalate and execute follow-up requirements related to any internal/external activity that interrupts established timetables.
- Participate and confirm successful testing of production activities and supplier connectivity through Coupa Supplier Network and ePro.
- Prepare status reports to measure results and ensure on time supplier enablements.
- Work within the goals and objectives as set by Coupa Professional Services and/or the client ePro team.
- Communicate and train suppliers regarding any system architecture or database changes that may impact sourcing/purchasing requirements related to supplier and/or catalog enablement.
Technical Experience: ·
- Expert-level proficiency with modern purchasing transactional systems.
- Experience with cXML, EDI, and network supplier enablements.
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT application support or Procurement/Supply Chain function required.
- Broad knowledge of spend management strategies and/or procurement, sourcing, category management and supplier performance management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and knowledge of software systems.
Bachelors degree required. Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Informational Systems is preferred
- Proactively manage a large base of suppliers, many of whom have their own organizational complexities
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- Passion to provide great service to internal & external clients
- Experience preparing and delivering analyses and presentations
- Experience with continuous improvement efforts
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.