Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider?
Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals. We are looking for a Visual Designer who will join our product team and work on design and delivery of new products from concept generation to completion.
- Define visual design principles and language for Coupa web and mobile products
- Create visually pleasing and delightful interface elements and pages for existing and new features
- Develop visual design prototypes, mockups and comps
- Enforce consistent visual language for web and mobile
- Help build UX and Visual Style Guide
- Work with designers, PM and Development to deliver the final product
- 5+ years of experience in visual design
- Enjoy working in a fast paced agile environment
- Hands on designer that can create exciting results on their own
- Can address customer needs by promoting ease of use and beauty
- Love reaching out to customers to understand their needs and expectations
- Keep an eye on latest UX and Visual trends and best practices
- Can recommend improvements for the user experience and visual language
- Have design experience with mobile and mobile apps
- Can effectively communicate with developers to implement and realize the design vision
- Have a portfolio to show your work
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), FSA, a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-539-3872.