Coupa Named a 2022 Gartner® Peer Insights Customers' Choice for Procure-to-Pay Solutions
Coupa is built on an obsessive and unwavering commitment to making our customers successful. For us, it’s more than just customer satisfaction, it’s about customer success. My team, and the broader community at Coupa, work every day to ensure that our customers are successful in realizing their goals, satisfying their company missions, and transforming their organizations. If our customers are successful, we’re successful.
We’re honored to be recognized with the Customers’ Choice distinction in the Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer”: Procure-to-Pay Suites 2022 report1. This accomplishment is based purely on the feedback and reviews from our customers in Gartner Peer Insights. We applaud Gartner® showcasing the value of its community with “Voice of the Customer” reports, as we believe that Coupa’s customers are the company’s most valuable source of insight.
We work closely with our extended community to continuously deliver value across our Business Spend Management platform to serve customers’ ever-evolving missions. The Coupa team strives to help make customers’ procurement organizations agents of transformation within their own companies, harnessing powerful capabilities to improve resilience and meet new ESG challenges.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Coupa Software.
Coupa is the only company to receive Gartner Customers’ Choice distinction for Procure-to-Pay for the third time!
The Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” Report for Procure-to-Pay Suites was last published in March 2021, when Coupa was recognized with a Customers’ Choice distinction. This year, Coupa again received that recognition for the third time. Through the evaluation process, Coupa received more reviews than any vendor in the Procure-to-Pay category with an average overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 in 161 reviews as of January 2022.
We continue to be committed to ensuring the success of our customers by delivering real value through our Business Spend Management platform. Do you want to hear directly from Coupa customers about what they think? Here are some of the key themes that they shared in their Gartner reviews:
- Widespread user adoption due to ease of use. Repeatedly, reviewers pointed out Coupa’s ease of use which powers widespread user adoption. According to one reviewer, Coupa is "Simple to configure, easy to use." Other Coupa users enthused, “We love Coupa! Coupa has changed my team's life. We have fun working in the Coupa system” and “The user-friendliness to end users, suppliers, and the IT-based implementers has made the platform a joy to work on.”
- Continuous innovation. In partnership with our customers, Coupa innovates continuously to deliver ever increasing value. As one customer put it, “Coupa is consistently introducing new features and really listens to the Coupa community regarding new ideas that they actually implement,” while another customer says, “The overall platform is really advanced…Coupa is transforming P2P!”
- Organizational transformation. The Coupa commitment to customers goes way beyond just helping them save money. We do this, yes, but the value Coupa delivers is much greater. Customers noted Coupa’s transformation power with reviews that included: “Coupa has been a game-changer for our business” and "Coupa has led to the extreme streamlining of processes within multiple departments. It has been one of the most useful tools that I have encountered."
- Superior customer support. We are proud that our commitment to ensuring customer success is repeatedly recognized by our customers, with comments such as, “From the start, it's been a pleasure working with Coupa…Customer support is very quick,” and “Coupa has been a terrific partner throughout our journey since day one. They really have taken the time to understand our business so they were able to recommend the best route to help innovate our business processes.”
You can read more reviews for Coupa’s Procure-to-Pay technology here, or visit the Gartner Peer Insights Procure-to-Pay Market web page for additional information about the Customers’ Choice distinction or the broader Procure-to-Pay category.
We’re dedicated to transforming the Procure-to-Pay process
Coupa has been a consistent leader in the Procure-to-Pay industry. Here are some additional Gartner reports that provide more information about Coupa’s products and capabilities in this space:
- 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant™ for Procure-to-Pay Suites2 – Coupa named a Magic Quadrant Leader for the sixth time in a row.
- 2021 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Procure-to-Pay Suites3 – Coupa scored highest in three out of five Use Cases.
To all our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! These reviews mold our products and our customer journey, and we look forward to building on the experience that earned us this distinction! If you have a Coupa story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
1 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Procure-to-Pay Suites, 30 March 2022, By Peer Contributors.
2 Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites, Kaitlynn Sommers, William McNeill, Micky Keck, Patrick Connaughton, 25 October 2021 (In 2015 this report was known as Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites for Indirect Procurement)
3 Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Procure-to-Pay Suites, Micky Keck, William McNeill, Kaitlynn Sommers, Patrick Connaughton, 15 November 2021
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant, and Peer Insights are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.