Shaping the Future of Business
Who are we investing in?
AI and Analytics
Office of CFO
IT Spend Optimization
Data and Application Integration
ESG, Diversity and Inclusion, Supplier Performance Management
We will invest in early and growth-stage companies breaking down inefficiencies in how businesses manage their spend.
While we're targeting companies that are Series A or beyond, we do have the capability to invest in seed rounds as well.
Our typical investment will be between $500k - $2.5M alongside top tier VCs.
We're looking to invest in companies with the following features:
Market Fit - Companies and products must solve a specific business spend management problem for customers.
Value-as-a-Service - Companies must provide measurable value to customers.
Partnership - Companies must be committed to collaborate with Coupa to solve companies' Business Spend challenges.
We will be investing in companies across the following categories:
- Supply Chain
- Office of CFO
- IT Spend Optimization
- B2B Payments
- Data / Application Integration
- ESG, Diversity and Inclusion
- Workforce Spend
- Other related areas of business spend optimization
Coupa Venture portfolio companies have access to a unique position within the Coupa Community. Specific benefits include:
- Access: Unique access to Coupa’s Product, IT and go-to-market teams for mentorship and integrations.
- Exposure: Coupa will help connect you with thousands of customers worldwide through Coupa events like Inspire and Webinars, and through Portfolio Days to pitch Coupa IT.
- Ecosystem: Join a network of companies addressing the biggest Business Spend challenges.
- Distribution: Join an expansive ecosystem of customers, suppliers and partners.
Applications are open to companies around the globe who are looking for funding and support for their early and growth stage companies.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. To apply, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- A 10-12 slide pitch deck that includes:
- Overview of the customer problem your product solves.
- Details on how you're solving that problem.
- Information on what makes your solution unique in the market. What gives your product a competitive advantage?
- Share what makes your company and team standout to take on this challenge.
- Provide details on your financing history and current financial overview.
- A link to a pre-recorded product demo.
Here are the rights that we will require as part of our investment:
- Quarterly updates
- Notification rights
- Follow-on capability
Coupa does not currently have plans to take board seats.
Want to Learn More?
Please contact us: [email protected]