Coupa vs Airbase
There’s a reason Coupa ranks as a leader among third-party analyst reports — in 27 of them, to be exact. Airbase doesn’t make the shortlist in any. Here’s what sets us apart as the leading spend management platform for businesses of all sizes.
Get more done with one solution
Instead of piecing together different point solutions, use one platform that grows with your company. Coupa helps you gain visibility and control over your spend today with:
- Requests and approvals. Centralize and manage every request from one place. With guided buying experiences, employees can find what they need when they need it and get approved quickly.
- Invoices and expenses. Automate and scale Accounts Payable with multi-level automated invoice validation, dynamic approval workflows, and full mobile access.
- Vendor management. Onboard new vendors quickly with self-service options.
- Centralized payments. A fast, secure global payments portal helps maximize rebate and working capital with automated reconciliation.
- Reporting dashboards. Get detailed, real-time reports on all spend.
As your company grows, be ready to meet new challenges — from IPO readiness to complex sourcing needs — with Coupa’s customizable platform. No need to integrate different point solutions at different times.
Real results, really fast
It’s one thing to say you’re the best. It’s another to prove it. Airbase doesn’t publicly release any KPIs achieved by its customers. At Coupa, we provide a yearly benchmark report so you can track your spend performance against others. Top-performing companies who use our platform achieve:
- 95% of spend pre-approved to reduce risk
- 96.9% of payments done digitally to improve visibility and optimize payment timing
- 96.5% first-time match rate to increase productivity
Start seeing results quickly with personalized AI recommendations like saving opportunities from contract renegotiations or diverse supplier options, powered by $4 trillion in real-anonymized community spend data. Airbase can’t do that.
Yes. Our open architecture enables easy integration with SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, or any other ERP. The average deployment time is between one and six months — with some of our customers even going live within 24 hours. We only require and pull the most critical data so you can get up and running quickly.
Yes. We’ve helped over 35 fast-growth companies in different industries — like Uber, Spotify, and One Medical — successfully go public. With Coupa, you can start in the areas that are the most important to your business today and grow and expand on the platform as your needs change. Unlike different point solutions, which make forecasting and reporting complex and prone to errors, Coupa's reporting and auditing are more manageable because your processes and people are working from a single solution.
Yes. We far exceed the minimum requirements for privacy (such as HIPAA, SSAE 18 SOC 1, and SOC 2 Type II Controls, among others) and cyber security measures. We publicly disclose our compliance reports because building trust starts with transparency. Plus, with an average uptime of 99.9%, you can be sure our software is reliable. Coupa is trusted by over 3,000 companies worldwide, from large corporations to small business owners, to safely and securely run their operations.