Why Coupa?Watch Now
Find CoupaLink Partners:View Directory
For leading businesses around the world, The Smart Cube is a trusted partner for high performing intelligence that answers critical business questions. And we work with our clients to figure out how to implement the answers, faster. Through custom research, advanced analytics and best of breed technology, we transform data into insights – enabling smart decision-making to improve business performance at the top and bottom line. We call it Intelligence. Accelerated.
For more information, visit www.thesmartcube.com.
Amplifi PRO Iframe Application
Amplifi PRO is The Smart Cube’s on-demand digital procurement intelligence platform, delivering essential procurement intelligence, related category resources and ready to use tools and templates to the global procurement community. It acts as a single gateway for users to consume off-the-shelf intelligence together with custom requests and solutions offered by The Smart Cube.
Amplifi PRO gives users the flexibility to leverage procurement intelligence according to their specific needs through three levels: Essential, Professional and Unlimited. The platform supports practitioners across the procurement function, including sourcing managers, category managers, category buyers, supplier risk managers, and Centre of Excellence teams.
Amplifi PRO is available as part of Coupa workflows. Coupa customers can enable Amplifi PRO from the Coupa App Directory and self-register to access category and market intelligence.
Logistics Insights Report
Cost Structure & Drivers: Plastic Bottle Manufacturing (USA)
Market Insights Panel Application
The Smart Cube’s Amplifi PRO Market Insights panel app provides succinct, easy-to-consume intelligence on the markets your suppliers are operating in. It covers market growth and key drivers, market segmentation (by type and geography), supplier landscape and market structure, as well as key opportunities and risks.
The panel app links to the Amplifi PRO iFrame app that comprises 400+ category insight reports. Once enabled, this app provides relevant intelligence, based on the supplier name and commodity fields, in a panel on the Supplier page.
Amplifi PRO is a content-rich and functionally-advanced digital platform, giving users access to:
- Coverage of 400+ sub-category insight reports across 26+ category groups
- Topical content on major issues, such as fluctuating commodity prices
- Dedicated COVID-19 resource centre with reports covering 70+ high impact categories
- 75+ in-depth reports on the latest sustainability and innovation trends
- 25+ mega trends reports for key industry sectors
- 1,200+ commodities trend tracking and price data
- 12,500 cost structures and 8,500 cost drivers, to help identify potential category savings
- Personalisation features allowing users to customise their homepage to feature favourite reports, commodity price trends, cost drivers and structures
- Access to a selection of reports and content from alliance partner CASME, the leading provider of membership events, providing essential insights from procurement peers
- Easy access to procurement thought leadership including blogs, whitepapers and case studies, as well as the latest editorial from industry analyst Spend Matters
The Smart Cube has also leveraged its extensive knowledge of common custom market intelligence and procurement analytics requests (including forecasting, spend analytics, should cost modelling, and algorithm-driven news monitoring), to create a catalogue of core offerings. This catalogue is now hosted on Amplifi PRO, supported by a user-friendly workflow to enable users to quickly and simply place custom requests directly via the platform.
- Amplifi PRO gives procurement professionals easy access to more than 400 category insight reports and more than 100 in-depth reports on mega trends, sustainability and innovation
- Amplifi PRO provides over 1,200 commodity prices across agro, dairy, livestock, petchem, minerals, metals, resins and fuels (with monthly updates)
- In the first month post launch, hundreds of new companies signed up to Amplifi PRO, demonstrating the interest and value placed on high quality procurement intelligence