Why Coupa?Watch Now
Find CoupaLink Partners:View Directory
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 175 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
The AWS Partner Network (APN) is the global partner program for technology and consulting businesses who leverage Amazon Web Services to build solutions and services for customers. The APN helps companies build, market, and sell their AWS offerings by providing valuable business, technical, and marketing support.
Control and visibility of software purchases on AWS Marketplace with Coupa
IT teams can search, purchase, deploy, pay, and manage thousands of software products in AWS Marketplace using Coupa, giving them instant budget visibility and control in one place to spend smarter and simpler.
How It Works: Innovative Real-Time Search through Payment Process
Coupa empowers IT leaders to have more control of their software and subscriptions spend as part of their broader BSM strategy. Coupa manages the end-to-end search-to-pay and post-payment processes for software purchases:
- Search: Using Coupa’s Open Buy technology, users can easily type in the software or service they are looking to purchase and instantly retrieve AWS Marketplace results. Coupa facilitates the request process.
- Purchase: Coupa combines checkout, approvals, and reporting in one place to improve visibility, compliance, and save time. Coupa automatically applies budget checks and approval workflows to the request.
- Deploy: Upon request approval, Coupa seamlessly transmits the order to AWS Marketplace for provisioning.
- Pay: Coupa processes the subsequent AWS invoices from approvals through payment with Coupa Pay.
- Manage: Users can customize and control their procurement policies, approval processes, and post-purchase spend management directly through Coupa.
Coupa BSM Solutions on AWS Marketplace
Coupa Procure-to-Pay for AWS:
- Reduce Cost: Improve operating margins by digitizing AP, expenses, and approvals while realizing the purchasing power of some of the world's largest companies through Coupa Advantage.
- Manage Risk: Address CFOs concerns about governance, budget control, and stewardship over company resources with financial controls and approvals in an easy-to-use system that reaches every employee and supplier.
- Enhance Scalability Free up time for high value work across back-office and business users with automation and prescriptive suggestions, letting you manage growth without having to throw more headcount at the problem.
Coupa Expense Management for AWS:
- Intelligent-Voice Expensing: Speak your expenses. Open the Coupa app and say ‘Breakfast at Cafe Yolo for $8.65’. It’s that simple. SmarterTrip Mileage Tracking: Automate mileage tracking and remind employees of potential business travel expenses incurred on a road trip. 300+ Travel Integrations: Coupa reads e-receipts from 300+ vendors, including all leading airlines, hotels, and rideshare services.
- Agile-Fraud Detection & Audit: Analyze expense data at a granular level to prevent fraud and spend leakage. T&E Benchmark Reports: Find out how you stack up on common T&E metrics against companies of similar size and / or in your industry. Report Score: Show your business travelers how compliant their travel expense reports are, every time.
- Complete-Single Unified Spend Platform: Expense Reports, Invoices, POs, Contracts, Supplier Records, and more, all within Coupa. Consolidated Spend Reporting: Run consolidated reports covering all types of spend, enabling unparalleled spend visibility.