Icertis, the leading provider of enterprise contract management in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. Icertis helps companies transform their commercial foundation ensuring compliance, improving governance, mitigating risk and enhancing user productivity, thereby improving the bottom line.
Coupa and Icertis deliver end-to-end, seamless supplier contract management that allows customers to optimize vendor relationships, accelerate the procurement process, and increase compliance by delivering an easy and unified solution for synchronizing all contract details and supplier data between the Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform and the Coupa Business Spend Management suite.
The Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is:
- Easy - With robust authoring and approval routing tools, the ICM platform allows companies to prepare, execute and manage contracts with ease, thereby reducing contract cycle times and improving business agility.
- Intelligent - The AI-powered ICM platform provides ongoing contractual insights throughout the contract lifecycle which increases compliance, improves governance and enhances user productivity.
- Enterprise-wide - Because the ICM platform is designed to provide enterprise-wide visibility into contracts, companies can manage any contract (buy-side, sell side or corporate), anywhere in the world on one flexible platform.
With Icertis and Coupa, customers can:
- Easily create Icertis agreements and synchronize all contract details to Coupa using CoupaLink for ease in creating requisitions, purchase orders and invoices.
- Synchronize all contract details and supplier data between Icertis Contract Management (ICM) and Coupa Business Spend Management suite.
- Eliminate siloed and fragmented systems for sourcing, procurement, inventory, supplier management and all associated contracts.
Kansas City Southern
The Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by 2+ million users to manage 5+ million contracts worth $500+ billion in contract value across 90+ countries and 40+ languages.