Why Coupa?Watch Now
Choosing the right implementation partner is even more important than choosing the right software. Armanino has been the Sage Intacct Value- Add Reseller (VAR) Partner of the Year for six years and is also a certified Coupa Integration and Implementation Partner. Armanino has a dedicated team of integration consultants who have completed upwards of 400 projects.
"We partnered with Coupa because they have a very innovative product… they make continual investment in the product and focus on customer results."
— Scott Schimberg, Partner, Armanino
The Sage Intacct-Coupa Integration Pack enables the migration of Accounts, Vendors, Invoices, Payments and Expenses between both solutions. This pre-built integration allows for a seamless procure-to-pay process by automating the migration of key data between Sage Intacct and Coupa. With organizations using best-of-breed technology for various business functions, having a tight integration to your financial tool has never been more important.
- When Accounts or Vendors are added/updated in Sage Intacct they are automatically added/updated in Coupa to ensure you have the most current information in both solutions
- When a Vendor Invoice is received within Coupa, it is automatically migrated to Accounts Payable within Sage Intacct
- Once the payment is made to the vendor within Sage Intacct, it is also marked as paid in Coupa via the integration
- Expenses are migrated from Coupa to Sage Intacct to be reimbursed
- The Sage Intacct-Coupa Integration Pack can run on-demand or be set to run on a schedule
- Supported Objects: Accounts, Vendors, Invoices, Payments and Expenses
- Multiple Sage Intacct entities supported
- Re-keying data or manually extracting and importing large excel files between Sage Intacct & Coupa is error-prone and a time-consuming task for employees
- The pre-built Sage Intacct-Coupa Integration Pack is implemented in a quarter of the time and cost it would take to develop this integration from scratch
- The Sage Intacct-Coupa Integration Pack comes with free year-round support, hosting, monitoring and upgrades so there is no burden on your IT Team
The Integration Pack implementations occurs in parallel with a standard Coupa Implementation of 12-16 weeks
On average clients report saving between 10-19 hours per month using the Integration Pack
On average each client is pushing through 63,000 transactions per month