For an organization to have total visibility into their spend, they must consider costs related to Governance, Risk and Compliance. Coupa’s Risk Aware can integrate with third parties that specialize in GRC-related categories. By integrating with Coupa, data originating in third party platforms can be added into Coupa as a first-class citizen to increase visibility about a supplier, and calibrate the Supplier Health score.
1. Pushing GRC Data Into Coupa
Basic Integration: Add GRC data into Risk Aware
Customers want to integrate their own GRC data into Risk Aware, so now we allow them to take a standard field and expose it in Risk Aware. Coupa offers a simple way to pass GRC information into Risk Aware, simply by uploading a CSV (API & FTP coming soon) of data. They can also use the new data to calibrate the supplier risk score.
Vendors can accomplish this in two ways:
- For a given customer (i.e. company), upload a CSV file containing a list of companies and their corresponding Coupa Supplier Name & Supplier Number, to automatically add each supplier’s rating into their Supplier Health Profile.
- Coming Soon: For a given customer (i.e. company), leveraging API push a list of companies and their corresponding Coupa Supplier Name & Supplier Number, to automatically add each supplier’s rating into their Supplier Health Profile.
2. Extracting Supplier Data from Coupa
Coupa offers a simple way to extract Supplier information from a mutual customer’s instance via standard REST APIs or CSV integration.
Integrated third-party systems can extract supplier records via the following methods:
- Suppliers API
- Supplier CSV or sFTP integrations