Why Coupa?Watch Now
Find CoupaLink Partners:View Directory
Power Invoice Automation in the Cloud with Kofax ReadSoft Online™
Kofax helps organizations transform information-intensive business processes, reduce manual work and errors, minimize costs, and improve customer engagement. Our Intelligent Automation platform help organizations deliver dramatic results that mitigate compliance risk and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability.
Coupa’s Business Spend Management customers rely on Kofax ReadSoft Online for their electronic-based OCR needs to accelerate their e-invoicing on-ramp and business spend return on investment.
- A fully-certified Coupa-Link solution
- Best in class extraction rates as high as 95% and typically no less than 80%
- Multi-tenant artificial intelligence (AI) to accelerate straight-through processing
Power Intelligent Invoice Automation in the Cloud with Kofax ReadSoft Online
Kofax ReadSoft Online is a Coupa-certified solution for accurately capturing, extracting and validating all of your invoice data in the cloud.
It solves the tedious problems around paper-based invoicing and the challenges multi-national suppliers face when striving for e-invoicing success. It has the richest set of invoice extraction features on the market with advanced capture capabilities that include machine learning and line-item extraction.
Kofax ReadSoft Online for Coupa supports full PO, Non-PO, and other invoice processing operations (such as matching, etc.). Status reporting is also available through Coupa for monitoring invoices throughput and processing results. Together with Coupa, its the most advanced solution for Business Spend Management Invoicing available.
- Market leading invoice processing solution with over 7,000 customers worldwide.
- Complete invoice data extraction through a multi-tenant, cloud-based service with machine learning engine capabilities.
- SaaS based solution hosted on Microsoft Azure cloud platform (US, EMEA, APAC centers).
- Supports more than 30 different languages of invoice origin – including simplified Chinese.
- Best in class extraction rates between 80% – 95%
- Uses Delta synchronization to update master data by selectively syncing only new supplier and PO data, saving time and leaving the rest of the files intact.
- Uses a cXML-based invoice export process to speed exception handling and reduce the need for IT involvement and log file review.
- Includes line-level taxation settings to remain compliant with Coupa customer setup.
- Single-Sign-On (SAML 2.0) and two factor authentication