Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity. Taxback International is aware of the VAT challenges that companies face when doing business. Combining our extensive VAT knowledge with our automated solution, with our technology we assist companies with their complex and time consuming obligations.
Our Technology uses cutting edge and patented technology to manage your VAT and Receipt Auditing obligations from start to finish allowing you to stay focused on your core business activities.
We use our proprietary software to bring the benefits of Automated VAT solutions to our clients. This proprietary software technology provides high end smarter VAT solutions that are unique to the VAT solutions industry.
By connecting with your Coupa Expense management system, our smarter VAT solutions can;
- Audit for expense claim accuracy and travel policy compliance
- Analyse data to maximise VAT recovery
- Provide granular detail on the VAT status of each line item and invoice
- Allow for continuous improvement on your VAT refunds
We provide our clients with unique processing and reporting capabilities. To achieve this our proprietary software automates the examination of corporate expense and AP data from its capture, analysis, and processing to its reporting.
- Reducing employee and management time
- Radically reducing time taken to submit claims and receive reimbursement.
- Eliminating paper-based tasks, reducing processing costs and time.
- Offering centralised control
- ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and GDPR compliant
- Over 10k active clients ranging from SMB to Multinationals
- Reclaimed €450m for our clients in 2017 alone
- 300 million transactions processed on avg per year