Coupa for Small to Midsize Businesses
Request this brief overview video (3:09) to learn why small and midsize businesses are Coupa's fastest growing customer base.
Small and midsize businesses choose Coupa to:
- Improve their bottom line through automated processes
- Gain 100% visibility and control of spend through one platform
- Reduce the cost and inefficiencies of multiple point solutions
- Provide a great experience to your employees and suppliers
And much more. Watch the brief overview video for more information.
Find out why so many small and midsized businesses are choosing Coupa to conduct all of their business spend activities in one place.
Hundreds of small to midsize businesses are choosing Coupa to position themselves for future growth and prepare for the challenges in the future.
As a best-in-class spend management platform that grows with you, Coupa eliminates the extra cost and inefficiencies of multiple point solutions. You can rest assured that Coupa will guide your company toward increased efficiency, help you create a more disciplined spend culture, and provide your employees and suppliers with a great experience.
For more information about why small and midsize businesses use Coupa, request our brief overview video.
Coupa Scales With You
Coupa's platform grows with you from your 10th employee to your 10,000th employee. Coupa helps you solve today's needs, and you can rest assured that Coupa will be there for you for tomorrow's needs.
These businesses recognize the need for a best-in-class spend management platform that will help them:
* Scale with discipline
* Get control of spend
* Automate processes, and
* Improve their bottom line.
A few processes that small businesses use on Coupa include:
1. Swift procurement of items, services, software, and more at the lowest negotiated rate
2. Easy payment of third parties, whether it is an employee reimbursement of a foreign supplier
3. Automation of invoicing and facilitation of strategic invoice payments to take advantage of early payment discounts or other favorable terms
4. Enable employees to quickly book travel and be reimbursed for expenses
5. Manage cash across multiple bank accounts
And much more.