Coupa Advances Cloud Platform with Release 14
Savings-as-a-Service Continues to Drive Customer Value
SAN MATEO, CA – February 11, 2016 – Coupa Software, a leader in cloud-based spend management, today announced Coupa Release 14, a platform update that provides more sourcing control, extends global e-invoice compliance and adds new features across the Coupa application suite and Coupa Open Business Network.™ Release 14 was designed by leveraging the best product advice from customers.
“We’re proud of the spirit of collaborative innovation that runs through Coupa Release 14,” said Raja Hammoud, vice president of product marketing and management at Coupa. “Crowdsourcing the best ideas from across our wonderful customers and wrapping innovation around those ideas is key to our number one core value of ensuring customer success.”
Coupa Release 14 added customer top-voted requests across the platform. This set of new features includes:
- Expenses - Add an Approver
- Employees will now be able to add an additional approver to their expense reports. Perfect for times where working on different projects requires another person to review. We’re using our “Learn Once, Know Everywhere” principle here… this works the same way it does in Coupa Procurement and Coupa Invoicing so users won’t need to learn anything new.
- Application-wide - Additional Languages
- We’ve added traditional Chinese and Czech to the list of languages we support. Now employees can self-service and select any one of 23 languages. As always, all the languages are available across our entire suite from Expenses to Sourcing to Invoicing and so on.
- Open Business NetworkTM - Additional Countries for Compliant e-Invoicing
- We have added Sweden and Switzerland to the countries available to customers for compliant e-invoicing. Now customers can stay in compliance, reduce paper footprint, and reduce invoice processing costs in even more countries.
- Suite Synergy - Updated Visual Design
- We updated our visual design style, refreshed the color palette, and modernized typefaces and icons throughout the suite.
Within Coupa Sourcing, more control has been added and the new features we're adding have come from the company’s Ideas Forum and Customer Advisory Boards. Features include:
- Edit Running Events
- When new information comes to light during an event, customers can now update the running sourcing event and notify all vendors with confidence.
- Seal-Bids Support
- Now customers can open seal-bid events live with the evaluation team so there is no uncertainty around early bid viewing.
- Edit Supplier Notifications
- Customize supplier invitation emails to match customer event’s needs.
Coupa Release 14 also adds numerous features across the spend management application suite including areas such as:
- Procurement - enhanced desktop receiving via email (Coupa actionable notifications)
- Platform - email management for visibility into send and bounce status
- Invoicing - improvements to enable buyer-side tax coding
- Inventory - print packing slip, pro-forma invoice
- Inventory - improved cycle counting
Coupa works with any ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Workday or Great Plains to provide businesses with the measurable results long lacking in cloud spend management; every person that touches Coupa experiences a solution that increases B2B efficiency and drives profitability.
About Coupa Software
Coupa Software, a leader in cloud-based spend management, enables businesses everywhere to recognize bottom-line financial success via Savings-as-a-Service. Customers – small, medium and large - representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC rely on Coupa to support business agility and reduce costs. Only Coupa provides an organic suite of true cloud spend management applications, including invoicing, procurement, expense management, sourcing and inventory, allowing customers to realize a return on investment that can start within a few months and grow continually. Learn more at www.coupa.com.