Why Coupa?Watch Now
Coupa Executive Advisory Board Welcomes Additional Industry Experts
SAN MATEO, CA – May 11, 2017 – Coupa Software (NASDAQ:COUP), a leader in cloud-based spend management, announced today that additional top industry leaders have joined its Executive Advisory Board (EAB) to help companies rethink how they can improve profit margins and increase global compliance with cloud-based spend management solutions.
Established in 2016, the EAB has expanded to 21 industry leaders whose mission is to transform how enterprises manage their spend. Over the past year, the EAB has focused on thought leadership – webinars, speaking engagements, blogs - around spend management as the new business imperative and how IT, finance, and procurement can work together to optimize business value.
"I am eager to join the EAB and leverage my 30 years of business experience as we work to help companies identify new and better methods of streamlining procurement processes," said Chris Chadwick, director of procurement at Caterpillar.
On May 18, Chadwick will join Deloitte in discussing The Digital Supply Network mainstage at the fifth annual Coupa Inspire ‘17 event located at The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square.
“The EAB’s inaugural year has been quite productive and focused on evangelizing an expert point-of-view on the state of our industry,” said Todd Dooley, former vice president of finance at H&R Block. “I look forward to moving the needle even more in our second year with the addition of more experts on board.”
At Coupa Inspire ‘17, EAB members will also discuss their industry point-of-view by participating on a mainstage panel on May 17th entitled “Transforming your Business via Digitization”. Over the event’s two days, EAB members will also lead conversations in various CIO, CFO, and CPO focused breakout sessions on what’s top of mind for executives in today’s world of digital transformation. The EAB members will share thoughts on topics including maximizing profit margins, reducing costs, business agility, compliance, risk, and globalization.
The EAB is led by Coupa’s Executive Strategic Advisor Kendra Von Esh and includes current and former business executives. Of the 21 members on the board, 19 are external members and two are from the Coupa corporate team.
External members of the Coupa EAB, listed below, cover the financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, banking, technology, non-profit, retail and hospitality industries.
- Chris Barker, Senior Director IT, Capital One Financial Corporation
- Michael Benvenuto, Chief Procurement Officer, Aon Plc.
- Chris Chadwick, Director of Procurement, Caterpillar Inc.
- Todd Dooley, Former Vice President Finance, H&R Block
- Mark Dotinga, Chief Financial Officer, Lagunitas Brewing Company
- David Hearn, Advisor, CPO Advisement Services
- Qing Huang, Senior Director of Procurement, DiDi Chuxing
- Mike Jacobs, Chief Procurement Officer, Staples
- Brian Kinion, Former Chief Financial Officer, Marketo
- Jacob Gorm Larsen, Director of Digital Procurement, Maersk Group
- JR Miller, Senior Vice President Finance, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Oscar Nafarrate, Chief Information Officer, Grupo Herdez
- Ron Pachura, Vice President Digital Banking Group, Fiserv
- J. Tyson Popp, Vice President and CPO, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Andrea Sordi, Senior Director of Global Strategy, Capability and Business Services, Mondelez International Procurement
- Stacey Taylor, Senior Vice President and CPO, MGM Resorts International
- Victor Tung, Chief Information Officer - Corporate & International, BMO Financial Group
- Paul Tuxford, Head of Client Change, Transformation and Integration, Avaloq
- Bob Worrall, Senior Vice President and CIO, Juniper Networks
The Coupa corporate members of the EAB are:
- Kendra Von Esh, Executive Strategic Advisor, Coupa Software
- Donna Wilczek, Vice President Strategy and Product Marketing, Coupa Software
“We have a phenomenal group of industry thought leaders that are working collaboratively to strategize about the future of spend management,” Von Esh said. “The EAB goal is to increase knowledge on how strategic spend management can fund growth initiatives and deliver bottom-line measurable results – making it the new business financial imperative. Our inaugural year has set a strong foundation for continued EAB success in 2017 and beyond.”
To learn more about EAB members, click on the following link: http://www.coupa.com/leadership/advisory-board/.
About Coupa Software
Coupa Software (NASDAQ:COUP) is the cloud platform for business spend. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.