ACCENTURE + COUPA
Together, We Make Procurement Transformation a Reality.
Company Name: Accenture Plc
Coupa Partner Since: 2012
Countries Supported: Global Company
Website/Preferred Link: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/supply-chain-operations/coupa
Solutions built by Accenture:
Third-Party Supplier Management Connector
Remittance Information Panel App
Accenture offers end-to-end sourcing and procurement services that can address any aspect of a Coupa implementation, from strategy, organization, people, processes, content and technology. By devising the most transformative systems, business ideas and strategies for its clients, Accenture helps our clients achieve milestones faster and more efficiently. Using Coupa's cloud-based solutions, Accenture's expert consultants help companies streamline procurement and increase visibility to give employees the tools and information they need to do their job and help increase value across every aspect of spend management.
Coupa Implementation Expertise
- Functional Expertise: S2P implementations leveraging Accenture’s scale and Coupa’s platform to deliver “out of the box” functionality based on a variety of industry specific pre-defined configurations.
- Technical Expertise: As the first step in technology-initiated procurement transformation, getting the technical work right is essential. As the largest Coupa partner, we bring integration specialists that can support any middleware or enterprise platform.
- Deep Platform Knowledge: 400+ certified resources trained in our unique methodology for Coupa’s Business Spend Management (BSM) platform that reduces project risk and increases value to the client.
- Enablement and Category Specialists: With over 400k users enabled globally and 1 million suppliers enabled/onboarded, our specialists can reduce the project timeline and the business’ workload utilizing proven approaches, assets, and tools.
- Change Management Experts: Leveraging experience from over 50 Coupa projects, our experts are first in class at developing materials for and deliver training to large, complex, and globally dispersed organizations.