COGNIZANT + COUPA
Company Name: Cognizant
Coupa Partner Since: 2019
Countries Supported: USA, India, Switzerland, UK
Company Website/Preferred Link: https://www.cognizant.com/
Cognizant provides world - class Coupa Advisory, Process Transformation and Technology services to various Fortune 500 companies across banking & insurance, retail, manufacturing, life sciences and Hi-Tech space. Our highly experienced and certified Coupa consultants can deliver strategic value across the Source-to-Pay (S2P) value chain, including strategic sourcing, contract management, supplier management, procurement, accounts payable and spend analytics, thereby transforming your procurement function.
To support your transformation journey, we will leverage our award winning testing & QA services, along with integration, project management and advanced analytics to build a holistic value proposition that is in line with your strategic vision and business plan. Our procurement CoE with its extensive experience in SaaS-based platform implementations and support projects across different industries will ensure that your transformation journey is enhanced by the best advisory and support required to be consistent, sustainable and successful over the long run.
The customer had implemented Coupa but some underlying issues could not be identified during the hyper care period. When Cognizant took over the project, over a span of time, we noticed many integration related issues. Considering this an opportunity to improve the health of the system and make the system more robust, we incorporated some crucial enhancements in the integration with the help of the ERP Team. The following enhancements were undertaken:
- Modifying the Custom Role by refining Permissions & Access Management through integration with ERP.
- Implementation of Coupa CLM as a major Enhancement
- Customizing POs and fixing liquid template
- Implementation of Coupa SIM, including Internal and External form changes along with its integration with the ERP.
- Permanently solving bugs related to PO, Invoices, Suppliers and Lookup values
- Conducted comprehensive Unit, Regression and Integration testing and provided UAT Support for Release Upgrades.
- Managed and Maintained Sandbox instances on both BAU and Project Path with retrofit changes to keep all the instances in sync.
- Supported all the Integration changes through CR with the ERP Application Development Team.
- Successfully brought down the ticket volume by 30-40% by working closely with the client, ERP Development and MW Team