XOOMWORKS + COUPA
Xoomworks leads Coupa implementations across EMEA
Company Name: Xoomworks
Coupa Partner Since: Early 2013
Countries Supported: Global
Company Website/Preferred Link: https://www.xoomworks.com/procurement/
Coupa Link Offering & Link: https://www.xoomworks.com/procurement/coupa
Xoomworks is uniquely placed to revolutionise your procurement transformation journey with Coupa. As Coupa’s first partner in Europe, over 60 clients have chosen to partner with us for their Coupa implementation projects, ranging from global to mid-sized organisations in EMEA, APAC, LATAM and US.
Our team of over 100 professionals consists of experts in Coupa technology, ex-industry procurement heads and senior procurement change consultants, supported by a multilingual European team.
- Source to Pay Blueprinting: our team of Procurement Consultants offer end-to-end Source to Pay solution blueprint services, providing our clients with a clear vision of the future state of their digital procurement function. In addition to this is the added value of building a sound business case founded on an accurate estimate of a project’s likely costs and timelines.
- Rapid deployment of Coupa: due to XoomCloud our Coupa cloud-based, deployment methodology and XoomConnect, our proprietary tool which accelerates and simplifies the technical integration between your Coupa system and ERP(s), helping you reduce integration effort and costs by over 50%.
- Coupa Optimisation: our focus is on Procurement outcomes, not just technical go-lives – it is therefore important to us that your Coupa system delivers value for you long after we are gone. XoomTune, our optimisation dashboard and methodology, helps ensure you are delivering against your business case and provides recommendations on where improvements can be made.
- Coupa Operational Support Services: designed to allow you to focus on your core objectives to drive value for your business while we make sure everything is running smoothly. Our support services include: 1st and 2nd line system service desk, transactional procurement buying desk, release management, training, supplier enablement, data management, sourcing and auction support.
- One Team approach: we don’t do change to you, we work with you to help you deliver change.
Joint customers include