How Mid-Market Companies Are Implementing AP Automation
Download Ardent Partners’ AP Pulse on the Mid-Market e-book to learn:
- How mid-market companies are benchmarking Accounts Payable processes
- Top priorities and challenges in AP operations
- Guidance on how to gain more visibility into invoice and payment data and address common issues.
Access Extensive Benchmark Research from Ardent Partners
This e-book is the result of extensive research by Ardent Partners, which has done more studies on Accounts Payable (AP) than any other consultancy firm. Based on their benchmarks of thousands of mid-market companies, they are in the best position to advise mid-market companies on the current best practices for ePayables processes, whether they be in Receipt, Process, or Pay.
Download the e-book to see how your Accounts Payables processes measure up against industry best practices, find solutions to your most common challenges, and to guide your organization in its efforts to streamline and automate payments and invoicing processes.
Access Game-Changing Metrics on AP Processes
By establishing relevant metrics, you can understand the current strengths and weaknesses of your payments, invoicing, and other financial processes. And by comparing your metrics to the benchmarks of best-in-class AP teams, you can focus your efforts on your weaknesses. Download the e-book from Ardent Partners for a guide to this potentially game-changing benchmarking effort.
2. Implement B2B payments automation
3. Eliminate paper check payments
2. Long invoice & payment approval times
3. High invoice processing costs
4. Lack of visibility into invoice and payment data
5. Working remotely
2. Invoice processing time
3. Percent of invoices processed straight through
4. Invoice exception rate
5. Time spent handling inquiries
6. Top payment strategies
To find out how you compare to average figures for each of these benchmarks, download the E-book.