"If you’re going to be competitive in today’s business environment, you have to be cross-functional, connected and aligned."
- David Wells, former CFO of Netflix
WATCH THE REPORT COME TO LIFE!
The role of the CFO has evolved:
- It requires greater balance between backward- and strategic forward-looking responsibilities, as concerns about the business environment mount and CFOs participate more extensively in strategic business decisions.
- Investments on the strategic side are still a priority, but often pushed aside due to time-consuming activities in the core areas of budget management, reporting, audit, and compliance.
- Risks are increasing across the board, with elevated concerns about fraud and cyber risks as well as macroeconomic risks, public policy, and competitive risks.
- Companies with greater digital maturity and better visibility into their business spend transactions report better performance overall on KPIs including profitability and growth, as well as greater confidence in overall risk management strategies.
Managing Fraud Risk
with Business Spend Management
Fraud can zap crucial company resources, but with Business Spend Management (BSM), you'll never have to choose between operational efficiency and risk management.DOWNLOAD NOW
POWER OF “AND”:
How to Increase Efficiency and Reduce Risk
Adding headcount cost and cumbersome processes that slow down decision making not your vibe? Discover how initiatives to reduce risk don't have to harm efficiency.DOWNLOAD NOW
Making the Case for BSM Finance Leaders
The answer to siloed finance and procurement processes is simple: unify all Business Spend Management through a common set of technologies (or fully integrated technologies).FIND OUT HOW