Shaping the Future of Business
Who are we investing in?
We're investing in companies that are paving the way for back-office transformation, aligning processes and decisions that companies are making across supply chain, procurement, and finance. Specifically, we're looking for early- and growth-stage companies that focus on the following categories:
AI and Analytics
Office of CFO
IT Spend Optimization
Data and Application Integration
ESG, Diversity and Inclusion, Supplier Performance Management
Coupa Ventures backs early- and growth-stage companies that share our mission to make business more efficient and the process around spend management simpler.
FloQast is the global leader in accounting workflow automation. Created by accountants for accountants, FloQast helps accounting teams reduce the time-to-Close by 3-5X. Accounting teams who use FloQast spend less time on mundane tasks and more time on delivering accounting value. FloQast's award-winning SaaS software is trusted by more than 1,400 companies, including Coinbase, Snowflake, Zoom, and Cornerstone.Learn More
SourceDay bridges the gap between a company’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) and its supplier network, digitally transforming the supply chain’s first mile. Instead of managing orders through spreadsheets and emails, manufacturers, distributors, and consumer brands use SourceDay’s suite of collaborative products to gain unprecedented command and control over supply chain performance.Learn More
Zylo is a leading SaaS management platform empowering companies to manage and optimize the growing number of cloud-based applications organizations rely on today. By providing visibility into SaaS spend and usage, Zylo delivers a comprehensive SaaS system of record, empowering business leaders to discover, optimize and govern their SaaS investments.Learn More
Coupa Ventures invests alongside other well-known industry investors to offer our portfolio companies unique benefits, access, and exposure.
We will invest in early and growth-stage companies breaking down inefficiencies in how businesses manage their spend.
While we're targeting companies that are Series A or beyond, we do have the capability to invest in seed rounds as well.
Our typical investment will be between $500k - $2.5M alongside top tier VCs.
We're looking to invest in companies with the following features:
Market Fit - Companies and products must solve a specific business spend management problem for customers.
Value-as-a-Service - Companies must provide measurable value to customers.
Partnership - Companies must be committed to collaborate with Coupa to solve companies' Business Spend challenges.
We will be investing in companies across the following categories:
- Supply Chain
- Office of CFO
- IT Spend Optimization
- B2B Payments
- Data / Application Integration
- ESG, Diversity and Inclusion
- Workforce Spend
- Other related areas of business spend optimization
Coupa Venture portfolio companies have access to a unique position within the Coupa Community. Specific benefits include:
- Access: Unique access to Coupa’s Product, IT and go-to-market teams for mentorship and integrations.
- Exposure: Coupa will help connect you with thousands of customers worldwide through Coupa events like Inspire and Webinars, and through Portfolio Days to pitch Coupa IT.
- Ecosystem: Join a network of companies addressing the biggest Business Spend challenges.
- Distribution: Join an expansive ecosystem of customers, suppliers and partners.
Applications are open to companies around the globe who are looking for funding and support for their early and growth stage companies.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A 10-12 slide pitch deck that includes:
- Overview of the customer problem your product solves.
- Details on how you're solving that problem.
- Information on what makes your solution unique in the market. What gives your product a competitive advantage?
- Share what makes your company and team standout to take on this challenge.
- Provide details on your financing history and current financial overview.
- A link to a pre-recorded product demo.
Here are the rights that we will require as part of our investment:
- Quarterly updates
- Notification rights
- Follow-on capability
Coupa does not currently have plans to take board seats.