You can always object to the use our cookies and adjust the cookie settings in your browser, e.g. Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. Some features of Coupa’s website and service, such as personalization and account information, require that cookies be turned on when you visit the website. If you wish, you can turn on your browser cookie preference when using these features, and then turn them off when you visit other websites. You can find more information about cookies and how to delete or block cookies on the website www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can also change cookies settings in your browser. You need to separately adjust the settings for each browser and each computer. The links below will take you directly to your browser’s user guide.
Please note that, if you adjust the cookie settings for Coupa, you may not be able to correctly use some parts of www.coupa.com and other Coupa websites afterwards.
Coupa uses various types of cookies
These are cookies which enable users to view www.coupa.com and other Coupa websites, use the functions on the websites and gain access to secured portions of them. The information collected through these cookies is not used for marketing purposes. If use of this type of cookie is not allowed, this will have the following consequences:
- viewing various parts of www.coupa.com and other Coupa websites will become impossible;
- Coupa can provide less support to users;
- Coupa will be unable to remember your preferences for not using or displaying a specific function.
These cookies help Coupa to improve its websites. The cookies collect information about the way in which visitors use www.coupa.com and other Coupa websites, including information about the pages most visited, or the number of error messages displayed. WebAnalytics cookies are one example of this type of cookie.Marketing and other cookies
Marketing cookies are typically placed on www.coupa.com and other Coupa websites by advertising networks. These networks are companies which act as intermediaries between Coupa and advertisers. These cookies are used to:
- show relevant, personalized advertisements or offers through every type of medium (such as e-mail, social media and banner ads) based on your visit to and click behavior on www.coupa.com and other Coupa websites;
- limit the number of times each advertisement is displayed;
- measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- make a link with social media, so you will be recognized when you wish to use social media through www.coupa.com and other Coupa websites.
'Your Online Choices' (www.youronlinechoices.com) is a website offered by the internet advertising industry which contains information about 'behavioral advertising', 'online privacy' and opt-out options.Google Analytics:
We point out that our websites use Google Analytics with the "_anonymizeIp()”method and your IP address is truncated by the last octet prior to its storage to avoid identification.
- Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/analytics/#?modal_active=none)
- Google AdWords Conversion (https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6105160?hl=en)
- Google Dynamic Remarketing (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3455585?hl=en)
- Google Tag Manager (https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6102821?hl=en)
- DoubleClick by Google (https://support.google.com/dfp_premium/answer/2839090?hl=en)
Below is a list of other cookies that are used on the Coupa website and platform.
- Adroll Roundtrip (https://www.adroll.com/learn-more/retargeting)
We use Adroll cookies for our retargeting campaigns to keep track of what ads you’ve seen, or what ads your browser has been exposed to. This helps us deliver ads that are relevant to your browsing habits.
- Bing Ads (https://secure.bingads.microsoft.com/)
We advertise using Bing Ads to promote our products on Bing, AOL and Yahoo. To more effectively market our products, we use a cookie to record the completion of you submitting a web form.
- Demandbase (https://www.demandbase.com/)
We use Demandbase cookies for advertising and analytics purposes, such as to identify returning business visitors to our website and show them more relevant content.
- Engagio (https://www.engagio.com/)
We use the Engagio cookie to understand how many unique anonymous page visits are occurring. The Engagio cookie does not capture any information, it just keeps track of if it's the first time or subsequent time on our site.
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions)
- Marketo (https://www.marketo.com/)
We use Marketo's Munchkin cookie for tracking of end-user page visits and clicks to our Marketo landing pages and external web pages. These are recorded in Marketo as "Visit Web Page” and "Clicked Link on Web Page” activities, which can subsequently be used in triggers and filters for smart campaigns and smart lists.
- Salesforce Live Agent (https://www.salesforce.com/eu/products/service-cloud/features/live-agent/)
Each new visitor is associated with a session key, which Salesforce creates automatically. A session key is a unique ID that is stored in the visitor record and on the visitor's computer as a cookie. If a customer participates in multiple chats, Salesforce uses the session key to link the customer to their visitor record, associating that record to all related chat transcripts.