AP Automation and Payments Guide for Resilience, Growth, and Compliance
Looking to boost efficiency, improve cash flow, and reduce risk within your organization? Download this eBook to guide your business to long-term success, resilience, and growth.
Maximize the Value of Accounts Payable, Electronic Payments, and Supplier Management
This guide provides a new framework to address the challenge of integrating AP, procurement, suppliers, and payments. By following the recommendations, you can set your organization on a path to greater resilience, faster growth, and lower risk. You'll also optimize cash flow, help your suppliers manage their liquidity, and mitigate the risk of fraud.
Download this eBook set your business up to thrive by better understanding:
- Ways to prevent AP and payments strategies from failing
- The importance of managing suppliers well
- The advantages of integrating payments and working capital management strategies
- A new operating model that will reduce risk, improve compliance and cash, and boost efficiency and resilience
Second, they fail due to the increased risk of fraud resulting from manual supplier management, onboarding, and screening.
Third, AP teams running highly manual processes don’t have the visibility they need to optimize payments for their company or for their suppliers.
Fourth, companies with ineffective payment strategies miss out not only on efficiency benefits in AP, but also on hard-dollar benefits of card and Early Payment Discount programs.
2. Improve cash flow: Enhance liquidity by extending DPO.
3. Efficiently onboard and manage suppliers.
4. Generate financial returns: Get more from card rebates and early-payment discounts.
5. Accelerate time-to-value / lower costs: Cut out IT cost and deployment delays by using pre-existing integrations with payment networks, banks, and your ERP.
1. Digitization of invoicing and payments to improve efficiency and avoid fraud
2. Driving supplier adoption to ensure results
3. Balancing cash flow, supplier risk management, and processes around staying ahead of legal changes