ESL Gaming goes global with Coupa
ESL Gaming deployed the Coupa Business Spend Management platform to help deliver complete standardization and visibility across its entire operation. An additional benefit has been the unprecedented levels of agility the platform delivers for ESL.
ESL Gaming is the world's leading esports company. For more than two decades, ESL have been shaping the industry and leading esports and gaming innovation globally across the most popular video games,
Grown revenues year-on-year to its current position
Purchase to pay process across the globe
Merger with gaming platform FACEIT in 2022
- ESL Gaming realized it needed a single platform that could provide total visibility into business spend during a time of rapid company growth
- Controlling costs across different business functions
- Improving operational efficiency for optimized performance
- When ESL started out with Coupa, invoicing and the purchase to pay process was around 20-25%. Today it is at 99% across the globe.
- Coupa enables ESL buyers to quickly select cataloged items or other items from preferred suppliers with pre-negotiated prices, whilst ensuring suppliers are reliable and risk free
- POs can be initiated and approved Globally