Thumbtack Gains Control, Integration, and Transparency with Coupa
With a potential IPO on the horizon, Thumbtack's Josh Waldron utilizes Coupa for compliance and control while empowering employees and suppliers.
Thumbtack is a modern home management platform. Bringing the $600 billion home services industry online, Thumbtack empowers millions of homeowners to fix, maintain, and improve their home.
San Francisco, CA
- An increasing number of supplier inquiries regarding payment information and dates
- A need to manage AP, AR, Treasury, Internal Audit, Tax, and PCR efforts simultaneously, while maximizing efficiency
- Proper processes and systems to support PCR efforts
- Easily managing and reconciling payments from the Coupa Platform
- Increasing overall control, while reducing risk
- Preparing and managing financial data to prepare for potential IPO
- Comprehensive control across both procurement and payments
- A flexible system which allows for a customized approval process
- Transparency of payments to suppliers with a decrease in daily inquiries to AP regarding payments
- Seamless ERP integration