Saga uses Coupa to Help Finance and Procurement Grow Smarter Together
Saga chose Coupa’s user-friendly solution because it would provide the company with a platform to develop a better approach to its procurement strategy as well as automate AP, enabling harmonization of procurement practices across the Group.
Saga offers a range of products and services exclusively for the over 50s, including insurance, holidays, money and the UK's best selling monthly magazine.
Overhead & marketing invoices run through Coupa
Reduction in invoice cycle times
Faster payment run approvals
- Error-prone manual AP processes
- Consistently late payments
- Multiple platforms for centralized finance and decentralized procurement functions
- Automated and fully digitized invoicing and approvals
- Sign-off times for payment runs dropped from 2-3 hours per week to 3-4 minutes per week, and invoice cycle times have been reduced by nearly 70%.
- By digitizing these workflows, the company was able to realize significant operational efficiencies, reduce costs, and increase control and compliance.