Coupa CEO Rob Bernshteyn to Speak at ProcureCon Indirect West 2011
Learn How Procurement Has Become the Backbone of Our Savings Conscious Culture
SAN MATEO, Calif. – 07.25.2011 – Coupa Software, the leading provider of disruptive and innovative cloud spend management (CSM) solutions, today announced that Rob Bernshteyn, CEO, will speak at this year’s ProcureCon Indirect West Conference in Las Vegas. Hosted by WBR, ProcureCon Indirect West is a leading cross-industry event focused on strategic indirect procurement & category management.
- Conference date: July 26-28, 2011
- Location: Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, NV
- Procurement Nation Presentation from Bernshteyn: Wednesday, July 27, 10:05 AM
- Session title: How Procurement Has Become the Backbone of Our Savings Conscious Culture
On July 27, Bernshteyn will lead an educational presentation discussing procurement’s impact on corporate culture. Bernshteyn will look at how success is defined by the way organizations control costs and manage spend to deliver value to their end users, drive company growth and increase bottom-line profitability. Attendees will:
- Learn how procurement has evolved from a tactical, backroom function to becoming the savings authority within the organization;
- Receive tips on how to champion change within the organization; and
- Gain insight into the future of e-procurement innovation, and how the cloud will fundamentally change the way procurement drives organizational efficiencies and savings.
In addition to attending Bernshteyn’s presentation, conference attendees can visit Coupa at exhibitor Booth #8. At the booth, conference attendees can:
- Receive exciting tradeshow chotchkies by using Coupa’s easy-to-use application;
- Participate in the Buried Savings Challenge – Coupa’s new interactive game that shows hidden savings can be uncovered within an organization of any size; and
- Demo Coupa’s platform.
About Coupa Software
Coupa is the leading on-demand provider of solutions that control and streamline purchasing and expense management for organizations large and small. Coupa Cloud Spend Management delivers an easy to use, fast to deploy and affordable solution for requisitions, expense reporting, approval management, purchase orders, RFQs, contract compliance, inventory and invoicing, with no hardware to buy or software to license. With deep domain knowledge in e-procurement, a best-in-class cloud platform, and a fast-growing community of customers doing business with over 100,000 suppliers, Coupa enables smarter spending practices that empower companies to save money quickly. For more information please visit, www.coupa.com or call 650.931.3201. Read more at our company blog, the Coupa Cabana, or follow @Coupa on Twitter.