THE HACKETT GROUP + COUPA
S2P Digital Transformation and eProcurement Implementation Services
Company Name: The Hackett Group
Coupa Partner Since: 2014
Countries Supported: Global
Company Website/Preferred Link: https://www.thehackettgroup.com/sourcing-procurement-strategy/
Lead: Sourcing, Analytics, Supplier Information Management (SIM), Artificial Intelligence Classification (AIC), Risk Aware & Assess
Support: Contract Collaboration, Inventory, Coupa Sourcing Optimization (CSO)
As a Coupa Premier Partner, The Hackett Group provides eProcurement expertise and proprietary intellectual property to help you pave a rapid path to return on your investment and drive toward world-class procure-to-pay (P2P) performance.
Our skilled Coupa Certified consultants bring extensive functional, technical, and project management experience across a multitude of industry verticals. This, combined with our knowledge of the latest Coupa product solutions, ensures implementation success along with an unmatched return on their Coupa technology investment.
Once you’ve made a commitment and investment in Coupa procurement software, how do you plan to achieve a successful implementation? The capabilities and intellectual property that enable us to be effective implementation advisors include:
- Unmatched experience implementing Coupa for leading global organizations with proven and measurable results
- Unparalleled benchmark data collected from more than 11,000 studies that can help target improvement opportunities.
- Leading catalog of source-to-pay best practices that help identify performance gaps and establish a path to improvement.
- Proven intellectual property and performance improvement accelerators including Hackett’s proprietary Digital Transformation Platform for Coupa that aligns Coupa implementations with Hackett Certified Best Practices, proven business approaches and associated configuration guides.
- In addition to technology enablement, we approach a Coupa implementation as an opportunity to transform your source-to-pay Service Delivery Model and look at broad transformational improvement opportunities beyond the technology enablement (policies, offline process, governance, org, etc.).
- A diverse team of highly experienced procurement and technology implementation experts that are responsive and driven to produce results for our clients.
We work with each client on an individual basis to determine which activities are needed to be successful. Our implementation program consists of any/all of the following activities:
- Program/Project Management – employing an agile approach
- Change Management and Training Activities
- Business Process Requirements and Design
- Coupa Solution Configuration Support
- Technical Integration Support
- User Acceptance Testing
- Supplier Enablement
- Policy & Organization Design
- Post Go-Live Hyper-care Support
- Level 2 Ongoing Production Support Desk
Is your organization equipped and capable of executing it’s Coupa implementation? Find out how Hackett can help optimize the success of your Coupa deployment today.
Learn more about Hackett’s Digital Transformation Playbook for Coupa and how it helps clients understand performance gaps against world class as well as prioritize best practices and accelerate Coupa implementations.
Accelerate your journey toward world-class performance with services beyond eProcurement implementation. Learn More