KPMG + COUPA
Company Name: KPMG LLP
Coupa Partner Since: 2012
Countries Supported: Global
Company Website/Preferred Link: read.kpmg.us/coupa
Coupa PowerApps Supported:
Lead: Sourcing, Analytics, Supplier Information Management (SIM), Artificial Intelligence Classification (AIC)
Support: Contract Collaboration, Inventory, Coupa Sourcing Optimization (CSO)
KPMG helps clients transform their P2P processes to add strategic value, increase process efficiencies, reduce costs and improve free cash flow. Together with Coupa, we enable organizations to realize the benefits of a user-friendly procurement application that encourages adoption, increases management oversight and enables greater visibility into corporate spending.
KPMG Powered Procurement enabled by Coupa is an outcome-driven solution that focuses on the future agility of your business by delivering:
- Streamlined procure-to-pay processes
- Structured program management
- Robust supplier enablement and risk management
- An employee-centric design that can increase user adoption
- Increased certainty of outcomes and reduced risk.
The joint solution reaches beyond efficiency gains from traditional procurement-related tasks by using automation, predictive analytics, and cognitive learning to extend the role of procurement.
- Coupa and KPMG customers get real about spend management transformation
- Podcast: Lear's Journey to Digital Procurement Excellence
- KPMG and Coupa client transforms procurement and improves usability to 20,000 employees